Terms & Conditions
By visiting this web site, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
By purchasing any item from our inventory, you agree to become a CouponTravelShop monthly member. You may cancel your membership at any time by calling our Member Support Department toll free at 1-800-940-2676. A one-time trial fee of $1.95 will be charged to your card when you sign up for a 14-day trial (the trial period). Should you wish to continue your membership after the trial period, a membership fee of $16.95 will be billed to your account, and every month thereafter until you call to cancel. Among other benefits, members are offered exclusive promotions on certain hot deals that are not listed on the main site. Please contact our Member Support Department for any questions you may have about membership privileges.
Membership Cancellation Policy
A new member may cancel anytime so as to avoid being charged their next monthly access fee. A member must contact us either by phone and/or email for a cancellation to be processed. The toll-free number for customer service is: (800) 940-2676 and our email address is: support@CouponTravelShop.com. Cancellation policy and instructions as well as date of next billing can be found in your Welcome Letter as well as on our Website.
Membership Refund Policy
Any new or active member who has been billed in error, has charges that were unauthorized by the cardholder or did not agree to our membership terms will receive a FULL Refund. The member must contact us either by phone and/or email to request said refund. The toll-free number for customer service is: (800) 940-2676 and our email address is: support@CouponTravelShop.com. Please allow up to 30 days for processing and for the credit to show up on your next statement. All refund requests are subject to verification of the recorded sales call by our compliance department.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this site's owner or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site's owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site's owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
All Terms and Conditions must be strictly observed, or rebate certificate is invalid. Upon cancellation of your account, entitlements to benefits, incentives, and promotions are null and void. To validate this offer, your Registration Form must be postmarked within 14 days of the issue date. Your first $10.00 rebate certificate will be mailed to you once your Registration Form has been received. A legible sales receipt for a gas or diesel fuel purchase from a fuel retailer must accompany the rebate certificate when it is submitted for reimbursement. Receipt must be for fuel only. Date of receipt must fall within seven (7) days of the certificate's Issue Date. Rebate certificates may not be combined. Only one (1) certificate may be redeemed per week, up to a maximum of ten (10) rebate certificates over a maximum of twenty- seven (27) calendar weeks as an active member. Upon receipt of a correctly submitted rebate certificate, we will mail out your next $10.00 rebate certificate. If your fuel receipt is valid, we will issue to you a check for $10.00. Rebate certificates may be redeemed only by mailing the certificates and fuel receipts to the address indicated on the certificates. Rebate certificates have no retail value and will therefore not be accepted by fuel retailers. Rebate certificates submitted without a valid fuel receipt will not be returned, and the request for redemption will not be fulfilled or acknowledged. Rebate certificates will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Only the original Registration Form and original rebate certificates are vaild; no copies, duplicates, or other certificates will be accepted. This offer is void where prohibited by law. Please allow 3-4 weeks for the processing and delivery of your check. Processing time may vary during periods of unusually high volumes of redemption requests. All rebate certificates must be redeemed (used) within the prescribed time frames. Certificates have no monetary value and may not be sold. All of the blanks on rebate certificates and on the Registration Form must be filled out legibly, completely, and correctly. Any manual modifications to the Registration Form or to the rebate certificates render the offer null and void. In lieu of the present promotion, we reserve the right to offer other incentives of equal or greater value. You are herein advised to revisit this page periodically as we reserve the right to change these terms at any time and without notification.
- Membership Benefits. As a member, you are entitled access to benefits as explained in the membership materials and respective website. Some Benefits may not be available in your area depending on your state or province, and we may eliminate, add and or change benefits offered without notice.
- Membership Billing. Your membership billing, as described in your membership welcome materials, will automatically be charged to the billing source authorized by you, in accordance with the membership billing terms you agreed upon. The membership activation billing in which you agreed upon will be charged immediately at the time of enrolment of this Membership. You may cancel your Membership Benefits and Billing as provided in paragraph 8.
- Use of Membership. Only you and your Immediate Family may use the respective membership benefits. "Immediate Family" includes the membership owner and partner and or children living at your place of residence provided that they are of the legal age in your respective state and or province. You are not allowed to resell benefits. You may be entitled to a free gift if so you are limited to one gift per Membership Program and, depending upon the free gift, you agree that you may be required to be an active paying member of the Membership Program at the time your free gift claim is sent.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the state or province in which you reside.
- Canceling your Membership. TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP, YOU CAN CALL US TOLL-FREE AT THE NUMBER PROVIDED ON YOUR MEMBERSHIP MATERIALS OR ON THE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM WEBSITE OR YOU CAN REACH US BY EMAIL USING THE CONTACT US LINK ON THE RESPECTIVE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM WEB SITE. YOUR CANCELLATION WILL BE EFFECTIVE UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR REQUEST. UPON CANCELLATION; YOU WILL NOT BE BILLED ANY FURTHER MEMBERSHIP FEES AND WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY PAST FEES PRIOR TO THE CANCELATION REQUEST DATE; ANY OTHER FEES OR CHARGES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BANK OR OVERDRAFT CHARGES) ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.